Universal Travel Adapter
- Return Policy
This Universal Travel Adapter works worldwide, meaning it works in any country in the world 100V-230V. This is not just a normal universal adapter because it is equipped with 2 USB adapter ports (2.1A and 1.0A) too. If you need to charge your iPhone or iPad, you do need to use the 2.1A port, while other equipment can use the 1.0A port. It is durable and comes with a zipper pouch. Now you can travel with your power wheelchair to anywhere in the world without worrying about voltage differences.
Should you think it is not suitable and would like to return it back to us. There are just a few important points for you to know:
- It is buyer’s responsibility to notify us within 10 days from the arrival date.
- The return product should be in perfect new
condition. Buyer should be responsible for any damages or scratches during the trial period.
- Buyer must pack the return product exactly the same way as per received to ensure no scratches or damage during shipment.
- We will arrange the pick up from you but you need to be available based on the agreed pick up time.
- Upon checking the item in good condition after arrival at our logistic warehouse, we will process the refund within 48 hours.
- There will be a 15% re-stocking fee to cover the international shipping (2 ways) and admin charges.